Sunday 13 February 2011

Swallows:-

The "Godess of Shopping" has been with me this weekend, I couldn't believe my luck when I spied these gorgie china cups with retro swallows on them, I  just had to have them...

Vintage Swallow China

There are six swallows on the tea plate, two on the saucer, and four on the cup...three on the outside and one flying out of the cup...

Vintage China
"True hope is swift, and flies with swallow's wings"
~ William Shakespeare

Vintage China & Grape Hyacinth

And the bestest things is  have Not 1, Not 2, Not 3......BUT 4 of these babies!
Woo hoo

Muscari

I also got these muscari, I think I'm going to use these in my first wedding fair of the year at Albert Halls run by the lovely ladies Maxine and Natasha of Little White Books

Mandy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment